On today’s episode of the podcast, Jordan Grahm shares his story about how he was able to transform his body & life through fitness.
Jordan’s story has been featured on bodybuilding.com, The Biggest Loser, & on several other social media outlets.
You can find Jordan on Instagram at @thefitboss.
Here is the breakdown of the show:
1) Living at 420 Pounds
2) Dealing with Depression & Hopelessness
3) The Car Crash Saved His Life
4) Taking His First Step
5) Moving Beyond The Scale & Weight Loss
6) Finding Your Confidence
7) His Favorite Company
8) The Bodybuilding.com Gift
9) Building Off of His Foundation : A Passion for Training
10) Deciding to do a Contest
11) Just Getting Started
12) DC vs. Marvel
13) Idea of Inner Peace and Vacation
14) What Gets You in the Zone
15) Best Experience at the Mecca
16) Your One Rule For Life
17) What is it that is on your epitaph?
Make sure you follow us on social media at:
Continue to be a light & believe in more!
As a coach and leader, my mission is to serve as the light to inspire others to believe in themselves & their vision while leading them to inspire others over the course of their journey. I believe that through creating a foundation that is physical fitness we can learn to develop the lifestyle we long for & achieve the success we are longing for.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.